There are three mappings currently available from Electrix: Decks A/B, Remix Decks C/D, and Track Preparation. They are available on our downloads page. You will need to save the .tsi in Traktor’s settings folder. To do so:
- Right click the mapping file and select ‘save target as’ and navigate to the following folder:
Home (your user folder) > Documents > Native Instruments > Traktor 2.x.x > Settings
- Launch Traktor, open the Preferences, and click on the Controller Manager Tab,
- Under Device Setup, click the Add button and select from the pull down menu Import TSI > Import Other
- Navigate to Traktor’s settings folder and select the TSI file you want to install
Ports represent the physical connections on your hardware devices. Setting the ports tells Traktor where to send and receive MIDI messages. Having multiple mappings set to the same ports will cause the hardware device to behave erratically as it will receive conflicting messages.
- Under the In Port and Out Port pull down menus, set the mapping you are currently using to Tweaker Port 1 (that’s the USB port).
- You can only use one Tweaker mapping at a time. If you have more than one Tweaker mapping installed, others must be set to None.
You are now ready to start using the Tweaker with Traktor Pro 2.