Note: The Tweaker Remote Script for Ableton Live must be installed before following these instructions. You can download the script here.
In order for Live to respond to the TWEAKER’s commands, it needs to be setup as a control surface in Live’s MIDI Preferences. Once the Remote Script has been installed, it will become available in Live’s control surface chooser.
To setup the TWEAKER as a control surface:
- Open the Live preferences window and select the MIDI/Sync tab,
- Select Tweaker from the first control surface chooser,
- Select TweakerNav from the second control surface chooser,
- Set inputs and outputs for both control surfaces as Tweaker (Port 1),
- Make sure that Track and Remote are both on for Tweaker (Port 1) in the MIDI Ports menu