Note: Make sure you check your current firmware version before updating.
- With the Tweaker unplugged, hold down the round rubber button located in the center of the four directional navigation buttons, while connecting Tweaker to your computer,
- A volume named TweakerDisk will mount on your system,
- Drag the Tweaker firmware binary file and drop it onto the TweakerDisk volume,
- The velocity pads will flash while the firmware is updating. Do not disconnect the USB cable during this process,
- It is safe to disconnect the USB once the pads have stopped flashing. Once the update is complete you must reconnect the TWEAKER to return to normal operating mode.